Thursday, May 31, 2007

Bleh....

Although my blogging hasn't been a weekly task that i've stuck to, I have taken a lot from the lectures and tutorials. NCT has given me an insight to the concept of new media and how it is utilized in our society in many different ways. I've learned that the future of communication and information transfer, along with the technologies that go hand-in-hand with them, shape the way we interact with each other as humans. This has been an incredible realisation for me.

In terms of the lectures, it has taken me until the last week (one day before then exam to be exact) to really appreciate the amount of time and effort that goes into them. The lecture content is not only easy to read and informative, but totally in-depth. The additional links and references to other texts really helped me study for my exam !

No comments: